- Rikka's given name (六花) has the meaning of "standing flowers", a form of ikebana, the Japanese art of flower arrangement that was developed in late 15th century.
- Rikka's given name (六花) also has the meaning of "snow". Her mother named Rikka as such because she was pregnant with Rikka during the winter.
- She became a chunibyo after watching Yuuta/Dark Flame Master since she and Toka moved in to their apartment in episode 10
- Rikki is the club leader of the Dark magic & sleeping club
- ↑ 
- ↑ Denshi Jisho entry for 「六花」
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.